This workshop tells the story of Earnestine from starting her new job as an Enterprise Architect to having set up an impactful collaborative Enterprise Architecture (EA) practice that spans the whole company. Using this story, recurring Enterprise Design Patterns, typical blockers and proven solution strategies are presented in an easy-to-understand way.
You will learn:
- How to set up a continuous, collaborative EA process?
- How to build the relationships with the many stakeholders?
- How do you get the management support you need?
- Which EA maps and tools are valuable in which context?
- How to integrate EA with multi-project management and corporate strategy?
Wolfgang Goebl is the founder and President of the Intersection Group, and a lateral thinker and visionary with a passion for challenging state-of-the-practice concepts from new and exciting viewpoints. He’s been working in the field of Enterprise Architecture Management (EAM) in several large companies in Austria for fourteen years now. He is a recognized speaker at various EAM conferences and author of several publications in journals in Germany and Austria.
Watch Wolfgang telling the story of Earnestine the Enterprise Architect!